The Green Lipped Mussels dog treats are hugely popular, all-natural, and made from only New Zealand Mussels, caught in the Cold Water in New Zealand.
Green Lipped Mussels is considered as superfood due to their huge of variety of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, omega-3s, antioxidants, enzymes, and much more!
- reduce the risks of infection
- reduce joint inflammation
- greatest healing properties correspond due to them being great source of glucosamine and chondroitin (Glucosamine and chondroitin are key in reducing and inhibiting inflammation, and relieving pain associated with joint problems.)
- Great for pet who are already suffering from arthritis or decreased mobility.
- use for pets as supplement as a preventive of some pain and stiffness.
OMEGA-3 for dogs may have these benefits:
- Reduces infections caused by yeast, fungal, or bacteria in dogs ears.
- Treatment of allergic and inflammatory dermatological conditions in dogs.
- Training and learning enhancing properties (increased brain function)
- Reduces cardiovascular problems like sudden cardiac death or arrhythmias, blood clots and hypertension.
- Assists in the treatment of ulcerative colitis, inflammatory bowel disease, and rheumatoid arthritis
- Good cholesterol rises with fish oil for dogs, providing a better cholesterol profile.
- Reduces the incidence of renal damage.
- Reduces cancer cells proliferation.
- A high source of antioxidants which help cells repair themselves.
- shinier coat & control of “doggy odour” without needing regular shampoos.
There is no set recommendation for mussels and it can also depend on if it’s just for general well being or to help a condition and if its at the initial or maintenance stage. Each dog may also respond differently.
Generally, a good start is 3-6g for <5kg dogs, 5-10g for small dogs up to 10kg, 10-20g for 10-30kg and 20-40g for larger.
Start at the lower end and increase over time if you feel it’s necessary.
On average each mussel is about 4g
Minimum Protein 60%
Minimum fat 8%
All dogs and cats
Shelf Life: 12 Months