Augustine Approved SuperHeal
SuperHeal is a topical salve made using three certified organic wholefood ingredients sold by most good health stores.
Some people find themselves in situations where surgery is not always possible or practical. Some patients suffer reactions to anesthesia and some are too frail for surgery or not in a financial position to cover medical expenses.
The SuperHeal recipe is provided to you free of charge for non-commercial use. The ready-made product is also available to purchase from here for your convenience.
What does it do?
We make no claims about what SuperHeal can do.
*It's important to note that lumps are NOT the problem, they are the result of a problem. It is important to recognise that there may be a deep internal problem that requires addressing. We recommend addressing such issues with a healthy diet and lifestyle.
Why is SuperHeal unlike other salves?
Salves today all contain at least one chemical. Irrespective of how safe these chemicals may be, there may be legal limitations as to who can purchase them or for how the final product can be promoted.
SuperHeal is not only safe but also healthy to consume and there are no legal restrictions attached to it. The ingredients are readily available to the everyday person without the need for permits or licenses.
SuperHeal was taken to market with the knowledge that many effective natural remedies are shot down so my intention is to ensure that:
- Anyone can make SuperHeal at home from ingredients that will never be banned.
- In the unlikely event that we close our doors, the knowledge will remain for all to continue to benefit.
How do I make SuperHeal?
Mix these three certified organic ingredients together and bottle in a glass jar to create SuperHeal:
- Raw Coconut Oil (virgin cold-pressed) - 1 Part
- Turmeric Powder - 1 Part
- Lecithin Powder - 1 Part
*Do not make without certified organic ingredients. The efficacy of SuperHeal may vary if you make it at home using your own ingredients. If you are uncertain about the quality of your ingredients and it is an urgent matter we recommend purchasing our ready-made SuperHeal. We import the purest and highest grade ingredients we can find and I know with absolute certainty that no one else in Australia imports our grade of lecithin. You are also welcome to purchase the individual ingredients from us and make SuperHeal at home.
What else will I need?
- Powder-free food handling gloves to avoid staining hands. For the greatest consistency the best way to mix up SuperHeal if making it at home is with your hands for at least two minutes.
- Cotton bud to apply SuperHeal.
- Bandage and tape, adhesive bandage or large square water proof Band-Aids from your pharmacy. Remember, you will need to reapply SuperHeal every 24 hours.
- To avoid an animal trying to scratch the area, you may wish to purchase a plastic cone from your vet (the same kind used when a dog has been desexed).
- Refrigerate for 5 minutes before each use. Storing SuperHeal in the fridge is fine but it may become too hard to use.
- Keep the area covered because turmeric stains anything it comes in contact with.
- Apply SuperHeal daily for 7 days. Allow area to air for 24 hours. Re-apply daily for another 2-5 days or until the lump pops or falls off. Keep an eye on the wound and ensure it does not get infected.
- Continuing to apply SuperHeal may aid in the healing of the wound and prevent infection.
- We have had reports of SuperHeal having positive effects without bandaging but it is highly recommended that you stick to our method which has shown good results.
- Keep refrigerated.
- Each subject is different and results will vary.
- The general rule is to apply SuperHeal every 24 hours for 7 days. If there is no change or you are not yet fully satisfied with the results, allow the area to air for 24 hours. Re-apply daily for another 2-5 days and if it is a lump, until the lump pops or falls off.
- Keep an eye on the wound and ensure it does not get infected (Continuing to apply SuperHeal may aid in the normal healing of the wound).
- We have had reports of SuperHeal having positive effects without bandaging but it is highly recommended that you stick to our method.
- The efficacy of SuperHeal will vary depending on the quality of the ingredients you use. We import the purest and highest-grade ingredients we can find and we know with absolute certainty that no one else in Australia imports our grade of lecithin. If you are uncertain about the quality of the ingredients available to you, we recommend purchasing our ready-made SuperHeal.
- You are also welcome to purchase the individual ingredients from us and make SuperHeal at home.
SuperHeal has natural properties that give it a long shelf life, but it is best to keep refrigerated to avoid separation.
Virgin Cold-Pressed Coconut Oil
- Vit Choline, E, K.
- Min Fe.
- EFA Omega 6. MCT's.
- Vit B5, B9.
- Min Ca, Cu, Fe, K, Mn, P, Zn. Fibre.
- Vit Choline, E, K.
- Min Ca, Fe, K, P.
- EFA Omega 3, Omega 6.
SuperHeal contains turmeric which stains everything it comes in contact with. Please keep the area well covered to avoid staining your home.
We make no claims that SuperHeal will treat or cure you or your animals in any way shape or form. We were pleased with the results and we sincerely hope you will be too.
Singapore Local Delivery
We have currently removed SingPost delivery from our store, and we've added self collection to replace SingPost service. Order $50 and above to get free door-step delivery (except for remote areas). For orders below $50, a flat delivery fee of $5 applies.
Order $50 and above to get free door-step delivery (except for remote areas). For orders below $50, a flat delivery fee of $5 applies.
Deliveries are from Mon - Sat excluding PH eve & PH. For urgent orders, you can contact us for a special arrangement at a fee ($10-$20 depends on your location) or certain min. order applies for free urgent local delivery.
Out of stock items
If one or more of the items you ordered is out of stock, we will notify you via WhatsApp. You can make changes to your order or request for a refund. However, do note that if the order amount becomes less than $50, a flat $5 delivery fee applies.
However, do note that if the order amount becomes less than $50, a flat $5 delivery fee applies.
Available automatic weights shipment for certain country. however, if the items fall above the stated weight, we will contact you for further details or necessary action if required.
For other international Shipping please email us with the item(s) that you would like to purchase together with your delivery address. We will get back to you within 2-5 working day with a delivery cost and estimated transit time.
Alternatively, if you have your forwarder, you may use your forwarder too.
Please Note that liquid items are not be able to ship out from Singapore. For Pet Supplements & treats, do check with us before you place order.
Delivery Lead Times
Current lead times for delivery is 2-5 days depending on item in your orders.
Some items are usually will take additional 1-2 days to retrieve your order from our warehouse. However, we will try our best to ship out as soon as possible.
Most of our items are usually ship out the next day and expecting the parcel to arrive 1-2 day after courier pick up scheduled. Fulfilment time will be cut off at 2PM daily. PH eve, PH or weekends are not counted.
If you purchase our pre-order products, please check the ETA here
If you have any questions regarding our shipping services, feel free to drop us a WhatsApp Messages or Email us at email@example.com
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
We have a 7-days return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
(this is only applicable for Singapore Customers, not applicable for Overseas orders)
Overseas shipment are not be able to be cancelled or refund after order is fulfilled.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping address, you must send it with paid & traceable delivery to us, because we are not responsible of lost mail. An Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, do contact us directly to WhatsApp or e-mail us.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as treats & other food related) custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as liquid product). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
Once return request is accepted, we will make changes on your current order, or you may wish to make another purchase for fast exchange process.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return after 3-5 working days and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank / credit card company / GrabPay/ Hoolah/ etc to process and post the refund to you. If after 7-14 working days and have yet to receive your refund, please contact us again and we will check on your behalf with our payment provider company.
You can always contact us for any question at email@example.com.